camel-users mailing list archives

From bgoetzmann <bgoetzm...@sophia.symag.com>
Subject Re: My test scheme
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:08:46 GMT

Hi James,

It works now with my scheme "test" and the URI
"test://bgoetzmann@srvmail?password=mdp#bgoetzmann@test.com".
However, with the URI ""test://bgoetzmann@srvmail?password=mdp" (without
indicate the destination) and having the code:
mail.getConfiguration().setDestination("bgoetzmann@test.com");

I receive no e-mails, as if destination was not take in account.

Is it normal?

Thank you James.

Bertrand.