camel-users mailing list archives

From jpcook <jonathan.c...@erars.plus.com>
Subject InvalidPayloadException
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:42:41 GMT

Hi,

I am getting this error when trying to consume and write a simple text
message to file:

15234 [DefaultMessageListenerContainer-15] ERROR
org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel  - On delivery attempt: 0
caught: org.apache.camel.InvalidPayloadException: No in body available of
type: java.io.InputStream but has value: Hello World of type:
java.lang.String on the exchange: Exchange[FileMessage: target]

I thought I might be able to use convertBodyTo(InputStream.class) but that
doesn't seem to help

Any help would be much appreciated.