camel-users mailing list archives

From bgoetzmann <>
Subject My test scheme
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:59:15 GMT

In order to better understand Camel, I create a MailComponent instance that
I customize for the protocol and the destination. Then, I register it into
the Camel context with the name "test".

So in my Camel route I use the URI
"test://bgoetzmann@srvmail?password=motdepasse" on which I send messages
(see the code bellow), but I get the following exception:

Caused by: javax.mail.NoSuchProviderException: No provider for test
	at javax.mail.Session.getProvider(

I thought that my customized component would be able to handle incoming
message and send emails!
Any idea on what can be wrong on my approach?

Thank you.

Here the code:

CamelContext camelContext = new DefaultCamelContext();
		MailComponent mail = new MailComponent();
		camelContext.addComponent("test", mail);
		camelContext.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {

		    public void configure() {