camel-users mailing list archives

From borgel <borge.lo...@gmail.com>
Subject CSV file
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:59:27 GMT

I am trying to use Camel in a project. I am going to do exactly the same
thing as in the etl example, except i have to read csv files (comma
separated), instead of xml. Do you have a suggestion how to do that?

I guess i can't do:
from("file:src/data?noop=true").convertBodyTo(PersonDocument.class)
directly?

I was therefore thinking of something like:
from("file:src/data?noop=true").process(csvToXml).convertBodyTo(PersonDocument.class).

Do i actually have to go through the PersonDocument.class at all? Can't i
just create a transformer that takes a String (content of csv file) and
return a CustomerEntity?

Best regards
Børge.