camel-users mailing list archives

From Jos Dirksen <jos.dirk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Receipient *List* seems not to work in Camel 1.2.0
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 21:05:49 GMT

I'm experiencing the same problem. With the 1.2.0 release and also with the
latest from SVN. One way or the other the last route is always used.

    private final static String ENDPOINT_1 =
"jbi:endpoint:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/filemover/fileSender/fileSenderEndpoint";
    private final static String ENDPOINT_2 =
"jbi:endpoint:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/filemover/anotherFileSender/anotherFileSenderEndpoint";

from("jbi:service:http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/filemover/camelReceiver").to(ENDPOINT_1,ENDPOINT_2);
    }

Very simple route, however instead of sending it once to endpoint_1 it get's
sent twice to endpoint_2.

I've been debugging a bit and to problem seem to occur in the "
wrapProcessorInInterceptors(RouteContext routeContext, Processor target)"
method of the ProcessorType class.

To be more specific, I can see my old routes being overwritten in this part
of the method:

        for (InterceptorType interceptorRef : interceptors) {
            DelegateProcessor p =
interceptorRef.createInterceptor(routeContext);
            if (first == null) {
                first = p;
            }
            if (last != null) {