camel-users mailing list archives

From borgel <>
Subject Re: Spring Remoting
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 08:40:46 GMT

Yes, i want to do spring remoting, so i removed the Say and ISay stuff (that
was just for testing). The url of the remote service is:
My goal is to call a method on the server synchronously.

How do i specify which method to call on the service?
Am i supposed to do the routing like this:
Sorry for the basic questions, but i am rather new to Camel, and i don't see
how to do this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
"" >

	<!--  CamelContext -->
	<bean id="camel" class="org.apache.camel.spring.CamelContextFactoryBean">
		<property name="packages" value="no.example.camel"/>

	<!--  Creates a proxy to the endpoint. -->
	<bean id="customerServiceProxy"
	  <property name="serviceUrl"
	  <property name="serviceInterface"
<!-- here my routes are defined -->
	<bean id="routeBuilder" class="no.example.camel.MyRouteBuilder">
	<!--  Exposes the above bean -->
	<bean id="customerService"
	  <property name="uri" value="bean:customerService"/>
	  <property name="service">
	    <bean class="no.example.camel.Customer"/> <!-- What am i supposed to
refer to her? -->