camel-users mailing list archives

From "Bob G." <aerost...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How camel resolve JNDI End point
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:20:06 GMT

One last point on how Camel receive messages from JMS :

 In my other applications I use Message Driven Bean (when running in a J2EE
container) or Spring MDP via the DefaultMessageListenerContainer when
running in Tomcat.

- Is there a way to configure Camel to receive messages from a regular MDB?

- Does the Camel JmsComponent use the Spring DefaultMessageListenerContainer
underneath ? Can I configure a recovery Interval on the JmsComponent in case
of a lost connection (I know it is build-in activeMQ but not in MQ
Series...)?

Thank you very much.