camel-users mailing list archives

From jpcook <jonathan.c...@erars.plus.com>
Subject Re: Integration Patterns inside the ActiveMQ Message Broker
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:44:39 GMT

Doh. ignore last post.
URL styleSheet = getClass().getResource("/xslt/rugbyFixtures.xslt");
from("jms:ss.service.solrenderservice").process(XsltBuilder.xslt(styleSheet)).to("file:rugbyFixtures");

What I would like to be able to do is. read in a message from my jms.  Then
get one of the xml attributes from the message to lookup the location of
where I want to send the output.

I think it is that recipientList pattern. Would that be possible?

Finally I'm not quite sure what I should be doing with exceptions. Just
logging them, and which log will they appear in?