camel-users mailing list archives

From borgel <borge.lo...@gmail.com>
Subject Spring Remoting
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 11:21:51 GMT

Hi,

We are using Hessian Spring Remoting today and I wanted to test this
together with Camel. I started with
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/spring-remoting.html the example you have
created .

I have created an ISay interface with the method say() and an implementation
of this in SayService. In addition I have a Controller and a RouteBuilder
classes. The routebuilder just do from("direct:say").to("direct:sayImpl").

I added the routebuilder as a bean in my applicationContext.xml file.

When i start Tomcat I receive:
BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'sayProxy' defined in
ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of
init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: If endpoint is not specified, the
serviceUrl and camelContext must be specified.

What am i doing wrong and where am i supposed to specify the Hessian service
url?

Any help appreciated!