camel-users mailing list archives

From jpcook <jonathan.c...@erars.plus.com>
Subject Re: Integration Patterns inside the ActiveMQ Message Broker
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 21:18:03 GMT

Thanks for the help. I kind of figured it out reading through the
documentation and there was another post in the forums which was useful.
Just started off by using the simple example in the activemq.xml file under
camel context to output message from queue Example.A to a file. I can't
believe it is just 2 lines :)

>We should make this a bit more obvious and easy to setup. e.g. maybe
>we should make it easier to write Java rules by having a rules/src and
>rules/classes directories (rather like web apps) so folks can just
>write Java code for routing rules and have them compiled and added to
>the classloader on startup?

That would be quite cool at the moment I just have an ant script which
builds the jar.

Quite like the other example you referred to of being able to import other
xml files into the spring one. But think I want to use dsl for the time
being.

One other quick question, do all your classes in the jar have to extend from
RouteBuilder?

Thanks again
Jonathan
ps. I may have some more questions once I get past the basic examples.