camel-users mailing list archives

From Nicky Sandhu <karajd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration Patterns inside the ActiveMQ Message Broker
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 17:00:10 GMT

What would be really cool is to write only the routing code as a DSL in Java
have the container wrap it up in a camel context (either existing or a new
one)
E.g. the user would write something like

from("jms:myqueue").process(xslt("myxslt.xsl")).to("file:mydir");

and the container would wrap that in a RouteBuilder and add it to a new or
existing CamelContext.

Ditto for xml config as well.

This would help in separation of roles of a Camel Extender (extends Camel)
to a Camel User (writes routing rules)