camel-users mailing list archives

From jpcook <>
Subject Integration Patterns inside the ActiveMQ Message Broker
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 14:16:23 GMT

We are in the process of evaluating Camel, so far what I have read is really
good. I just want to put something together now to demonstrate the concept
to people.

I want to run my EIP Rules using java code from within ActiveMQ and have
read the following page

The bit I'm just having a little difficulty with is - I just want to create
a simple example that picks up messages from our JMS and applies some xslt
before writing the file somewhere.

I've create a class called MyRoute. I'm not sure what to put in it. Do I
just put a main method and then the dsl within that like the getting started
example? Then I have read the information on updating the Camel context so
that bit should be fine.

Sorry if this is a pretty basic question but new to some of this stuff.

Appreciate your help