camel-users mailing list archives

From pascal J <>
Subject how to do that in camel xml ?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 16:05:21 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to implements my routes in Camel XML (vs DSL).
Anyone can help me in converting the following DSL to XML ?

		 * Define the route from "A" where applications puts
		 * their HL7 messages.<br>
		 * First : the HL7 message is transformed to XML.<br>
		 * second : message is routed to both "B" and "C".
			.process(new HL7toXML())
		.to("activemq:B", "activemq:C");

I have no problem with the from and to clauses, but I don't know how to
express the process clause in XML (the documentation is not verbose on the
subject :confused:).

HL7toXML is a class implementing the Processor interface like the following:

		public class HL7toXML implements Processor {
				String hl7Message = exchange.getIn().getBody(String.class);
				String xmlMessage = HL7TransformerUtil.hl7ToXml(hl7Message);
				exchange.getOut().setBody(xmlMessage, String.class);

Thank in advance.