camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sending an email with Camel
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:44:22 GMT
On 9/20/07, bgoetzmann <bgoetzmann@sophia.symag.com> wrote:

> Thank you again,
>
> What I try to get is to use my own instance of MailComponent and then using
> URIs starting by mail://, and also be able to configure some parameters like
> the smtp protocol and the email destination.

That should be fine; the MailComponent is a rare component that
supports multiple schemes so you might wanna register your configured
MailComponent under multiple schemes ("pop3", "smtp" etc).

> I've seen that I can configure an endpoint and use it in route.
> As you said it's not mandatory to use a JNDI context.
>
> Camel is really interesting!

Thanks! :)

> As soon as I get more experiment with Apache Camel, I will put some articles
> on my web site www.odelia-technologies.com/

Awesome! Let us know when its there and we can add a link to it on the
Camel site.

--
James
-------