camel-users mailing list archives

From Ian de Beer <...@zenaptix.com>
Subject Mail Component: Setting the mail subject and recipients
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:23:53 GMT

Hi
I want to set the subject of a message that is sent from my custom component
to an smtp endpoint. I have tried setting the headers on the message that is
forwarded:
exchange.getOut().setHeader("subject", "test subject");
This has no effect. Any suggestion on how I can do that.
I  also would like to declare the recipients dynamically when the message is
sent and not at configuration time - is that possible? Currently I do it as
part of the uri:
to("smtp://zzz@localhost#recipent1@mail.com,recipient2@mail2.com")
Regards
Ian