camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel support for Websphere MQ
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:05:43 GMT
On 8/28/07, Bob G. <aerosteak@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I work in a Bank and we are currently evaluating ESB/framework (Mule and
> other lightweight ESB) to have a common integration platform. This market is
> not very mature and we have a hard time finding a good fit.

Just out of interest; what are the most common things you want to be
able to do easily?

> We use Websphere MQ and Websphere App Server (I know).
>
> Is there any one using Camel with WebsphereMQ in a production environment or
> SIBUS?

I know of some folks using Camel and Websphere MQ using the JMS API;
though we don't have a pure Websphere MQ API component just yet;
though the JMS API gives you access to most features of Websphere MQ
folks need.

Would you be happy using the JMS client for Websphere MQ inside Camel?

--
James
-------