camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAMEL and ActiveMQ5 - Integration
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:07:51 GMT
On 8/15/07, DominicTulley <dominic.tulley@telelogic.com> wrote:
> It stopped working again!

Damn!

> I rebuilt my eclipse projects to be a bit more organised and then it
> wouldn't work any more.
>
> What I have now is that if I set up an example and build it through the
> maven mechanism that comes with the camel source tree, then I get a working
> deployment (for instance, if I copy the spring example that works so that I
> have a working POM file, then replace all the code and resources with my
> own, then I can build it through maven and get a jar that Camel likes).  If
> I get some java files, manually compile and jar them, I get a broken jar
> that won't work...
>
> Maven is yet another new tool for me.  Is there a way to see verbose
> messages (so I can see precisely what commands it's using to build the
> project)?

its kinda verbose - but mvn -X does the trick

> Both methods appear to be using Java 1.5.0_09.
>
> Does the maven setup do anything in particular that might be different?

Not really. I wonder do you have a created-via-eclipse-jar that
doesn't work for you that you could send us so we can try it out and
see whats wrong with our eclipse-generated jars?

The java code is in the jar right? :) I wonder if there's something
wonky about the manifest or something?

--
James
-------