camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Naive Question (?) Why are headers not maintained when message is forwarded?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:44:04 GMT
On 8/10/07, DominicTulley <dominic.tulley@telelogic.com> wrote:
> Thanks James, I've pulled the latest source out of svn and built it, but I'm
> having trouble making it run in ActiveMQ (it complains about NoClassDefFound
> for javax.xml.bind.JAXBException).

Do you have a stack trace? FWIW Camel now uses JAXB annotations in the
camel-core but they should not be required unless you are using XML to
parse the routing rules.

Ah - are you using this in the ActiveMQ broker? If so we might need to
swizzle the pom to ensure jaxb2 is included in the binary distro...

> Are there instructions anywhere for getting 1.1 to build and deploy?  I
> presume I'm just missing one or more libraries.  I've put all the ones from
> apache-camel-1.1.SNAPSHOT.zip (the result of my build I think!) into the
> ActiveMQ lib and optional folders as appropriate and also placed the main
> apache-camel-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar file.  Are there others I need that aren't
> being pulled in by maven just now?

The build of the ActiveMQ broker should work and do the right thing -
but in this case, am thinking JAXB API and impl jars might be missing.
Sorry about that! Am off to check the ActiveMQ build is up to date...

--
James
-------