camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: Camel Pojo Routing
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:42:29 GMT
On 8/1/07, Punnoose, Roshan <> wrote:
> I couldn't get the forums to come up, it keeps timing out, so I have to
> ask this question on the mailing list.

Strange! You using one of the links like this?

I've used Nabble alot on many different lists including Camel and
never seen a glitch yet. Never mind; they sync to each other so it
doesn't matter which one you pick really

> I have two Pojo endpoints, and I want to route based on a String input.
> How do I do that? This is my code currently:

It looks like Hadrian has jumped in and answered your question.

Incidentally as part of CAMEL-86 I've just rationalised lots of the
bean code and bean binding code; the POJO component has now merged
into the Bean component. As a result in 1.1 of Camel the body will be
of type BeanInvocation. However if you are using an expression
language - like EL as Hadrian mentioned, your code will still work -
as its just looking in the arguments property.

Another minor change is that in trunk (and 1.1 when we release that
soon, next week I hope) is that the POJO/bean component uses the
Registry to find beans into invoke. So this could be JNDI or Spring
ApplicationContext depending on what kinda environment you want.

More details here...

View raw message