camel-users mailing list archives

From "Bob G." <>
Subject Re: Camel support for Websphere MQ
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 12:55:21 GMT

Like most Bank and backoffice app, we receive lots of messages from
different provider (over custom tcp protocol or via MQ). We need to route,
augment, filter etc. these messages.

Also often need to periodically poll a D.B Table, and put the resultset rows
into a queue. We are looking for a good set of integration component. We do
need to be full JBI compliant (there is still lots of debate around this
kind of spec as you know) .

We did some test with Mule (witch is used in other banks) but I still not
sure about it. There is a lot of good product out there but it is hard to
see witch one will be the next Tomcat.

We already have Websphere App Server. Websphere ESB is simply not there.
Thank you for your time.