camel-users mailing list archives

From DominicTulley <dominic.tul...@telelogic.com>
Subject Re: CAMEL and ActiveMQ5 - Integration
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:30:16 GMT

OK, Here are two jar files.

The names should make it obvious, but one works and one doesn't..
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12160309/MyRouteBuilder-broken.jar
MyRouteBuilder-broken.jar
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12160309/MyRouteBuilder-works.jar
MyRouteBuilder-works.jar

The working one is built using "mvn install" from a copy of the camel-spring
example.  Then, I extract the jar and remove all the guff (pom files, xml
files et c) to prove they are not what's making it work and reconstruct the
jar using the jar -cvf .....

The broken one is compiled and constructed using a batch file (not eclipse)
with the following commands:
del org\dominic\*.class
javac -verbose -classpath
jaxb-api-2.0.jar;camel-core-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar;camel-spring-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar;camel-activemq-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
org\dominic\*.java
jar cvf MyRouteBuilder.jar org\dominic\*.class

The jar files are pulled out of Maven's repository with the hope that they
are the same ones that Maven uses (but I haven't managed to decipher the
results of mvn -X yet!).

What's left to worry about?  Well, is maven using javac or plexus (I saw
plaxus in the logs but don't know anything about it other than that it looks
like an alternative javac implementation).

I hope this helps!

-Dominic