camel-users mailing list archives

From gnodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementation of Web Data Service
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:07:20 GMT

Hi Erik !

It seems to me that there are a few problems:
 * you do not really want to split the messages after translating the
    input.  it sounds like you need to process the first message, then
    the second one, depending on the results from the first message.
    This is about orchestrating services rather than splitting them and
    simply aggregating the results.
 * keep in mind that decomposing the whole flow into lots of small
   steps can lead to a very ineffective process at the end.

I would consider writing some java code (or using bpel if you prefer,
but it's usually slower) to orchetrate and write the flow...