camel-users mailing list archives

From Erik Allais <erik.all...@altervisions.com>
Subject Implementation of Web Data Service
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:41:57 GMT

hi everybody,

I design my case study with an html file, you can click on any component to
retrieve information/explication

http://erik.allais.free.fr/Apache_Camel/casestudy_eip/myEIP(1).htm

Please send me some feedback/correction about the design

In the future, i want to implement a Data Service Interface which enable to
access to data stored on multiple database (Why not on multiple datasource
?) Something like the data service of MetaMatrix
http://www.metamatrix.com/pages/products/about_data_services.htm

For this example, imagine that the user call the @webmethod READ and give as
parameter the logical view of his data. This logical view must retrieve for
each contact their job (named fonction). A contact can have several job

This a trivial example based of a view with 2 tables located on the same
database and schema (one-to-many join)

Hope you will understand my work.
Sorry for my english,

you can contact me at any moment (on msn : fayzitito@hotmail.com for faster