camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAMEL and ActiveMQ5 - Integration
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:28:08 GMT
On 7/26/07, veton <veton.kosovali@belgacom.be> wrote:

> Thanks James,
> Problem solved. I needed the latest snapshot of ActiveMQ5. Previous versions
> did not have camel included.
> I can play now! :-)

Great! :)

BTW I added to Camel trunk the ability to create CameDestination
objects, using Camel URIs which work just like normal JMS destinations
- so can be used with the regular ActiveMQ JMS client to interact with
Camel's EIP routes.

e.g.

// JMS client code
Destination dest = new CamelDestination("xmpp://host:port/room");
MessageProducer producer = session.createProducer(dest);
producer.send(session.createTextMessage("<hello>world!</hello>"));

To avoid maven cyclic dependencies, we should probably move this
Camel-ActiveMQ integration into the ActiveMQ trunk soon...

--
James
-------