camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: CAMEL and ActiveMQ5 - Integration
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:52:33 GMT
On 7/25/07, veton <> wrote:
> I like the idea of having CAMEL integrated out of the box in ActiveMQ5.

Great! :)

> But
> it does not seem straightforward :-[.
> The problem I have are related to Spring :-(
> Using Camel 1.0, Spring is not able to recognize the namespace
> ""

If you boot up the broker from the binary distro (via the 'activemq'
script), it should have a sample Camel route configured doesn't it? It
certainly works for me at least. Am wondering if its some kind of
classpath issue you've got?

> Using camel 1.1 snapshot, I 've got error of this type:
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.ParserContext.registerComponent(Lorg/springframework/beans/factory/parsing/ComponentDefinition;)V
>         at
> org.apache.camel.spring.xml.CamelNamespaceHandler$1.doParse(

That looks like a Spring version issue - I think you'll need 2.0.5 or
later of Spring.

Incidentally, 1.1 of Camel uses JAXB2 to do the parsing of the XML, so
you may need this dependency on your classpath as well if you're using
Java 5.

View raw message