camel-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dmitry Volodin (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (CAMEL-11517) transferExchange option doesn't work as expected
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 09:35:00 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-11517?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Dmitry Volodin updated CAMEL-11517:
-----------------------------------
    Description: 
I've tested a camel-amqp component with ActiveMQ Artemis (AMQ) system and detected that all
Camel Headers (in my case CamelHttp* ) were propagated inside the message properties.
Next, changed some (JmsTransferExchangeTest, JmsInOutTransferExchangeTest) transferExchange
related tests (from 'transferExchange=true' to 'transferExchange=false') and all test were
passed successfully that looks very strange.
This issue need to be verify.

  was:
I've tested a camel-amqp component with ActiveMQ Artemis (AMQ) system and detected that all
Camel Headers (in my case CamelCxf* and other HTTP related) were propagated inside the message
properties.
Next, changed some (JmsTransferExchangeTest, JmsInOutTransferExchangeTest) transferExchange
related tests (from 'transferExchange=true' to 'transferExchange=false') and all test were
passed successfully that looks very strange.
This issue need to be verify.


> transferExchange option doesn't work as expected
> ------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CAMEL-11517
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-11517
>             Project: Camel
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: camel-activemq, camel-amqp, camel-jms
>    Affects Versions: 2.20.0
>            Reporter: Dmitry Volodin
>            Priority: Minor
>         Attachments: amq-screenshot.png
>
>
> I've tested a camel-amqp component with ActiveMQ Artemis (AMQ) system and detected that
all Camel Headers (in my case CamelHttp* ) were propagated inside the message properties.
> Next, changed some (JmsTransferExchangeTest, JmsInOutTransferExchangeTest) transferExchange
related tests (from 'transferExchange=true' to 'transferExchange=false') and all test were
passed successfully that looks very strange.
> This issue need to be verify.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)

Mime
View raw message