camel-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Claus Ibsen (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (CAMEL-9070) java.lang.IllegalStateException: SENDING => HEADERS
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 14:34:46 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9070?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Claus Ibsen updated CAMEL-9070:
-------------------------------
    Priority: Major  (was: Critical)

> java.lang.IllegalStateException: SENDING => HEADERS
> ---------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CAMEL-9070
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9070
>             Project: Camel
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: camel-jetty
>    Affects Versions: 2.15.2
>         Environment: Karaf 3.0.3
>            Reporter: Ralf Steppacher
>
> When using the jetty component in a simple reverse proxy route deployed in {{Karaf 3.0.3}}
I randomly receive the following Stacktrace:
> {noformat}
> 2015-08-14 10:44:15,931 | WARN  | (0x64868d0a)-184 | HttpExchange                   
 | 117 - org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server - 8.1.15.v20140411 |   | EXCEPTION ContentExchange@22d1b2c3=POST//ibb9931:8081/XDS3/repository/repo2#SENDING(1ms)->EXCEPTED(0ms)sent=388ms
> org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException: JettyClient failed cause by: SENDING => HEADERS.
Exchange[HttpMessage@0x4b022edc]. Caused by: [java.lang.IllegalStateException - SENDING =>
HEADERS]
> 	at org.apache.camel.component.jetty8.JettyContentExchange8.doTaskCompleted(JettyContentExchange8.java:210)[150:org.apache.camel.camel-jetty8:2.15.2]
> 	at org.apache.camel.component.jetty8.JettyContentExchange8.onException(JettyContentExchange8.java:138)[150:org.apache.camel.camel-jetty8:2.15.2]
> 	at org.apache.camel.component.jetty8.JettyContentExchange8$1.onException(JettyContentExchange8.java:98)[150:org.apache.camel.camel-jetty8:2.15.2]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:168)[120:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:696)[120:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:53)[120:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:608)[120:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:543)[120:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[:1.7.0_60]
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: SENDING => HEADERS
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpExchange.setStatus(HttpExchange.java:370)[120:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.AbstractHttpConnection$Handler.startResponse(AbstractHttpConnection.java:297)[120:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:489)[120:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:235)[120:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
> 	at org.eclipse.jetty.client.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:135)[120:org.eclipse.jetty.aggregate.jetty-all-server:8.1.15.v20140411]
> 	... 5 more
> {noformat}
> I have found (rather old) posts on the web that claim that the behavior is related to
message size. I am {{POST}}-ing about 6kb of SOAP XML with the following headers:
> {noformat}
> POST http://localhost:8080/XDS3/repository/repo2 HTTP/1.1
> Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
> Content-Type: multipart/related; type="application/xop+xml"; start="<rootpart@soapui.org>";
start-info="application/soap+xml"; action="urn:ihe:iti:2007:RetrieveDocumentSet"; boundary="----=_Part_139_1471895036.1439218177147"
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Length: 6858
> Host: localhost:8080
> Connection: Keep-Alive
> User-Agent: Apache-HttpClient/4.1.1 (java 1.5)
> {noformat}
> The issue pops up at random but not evenly distributed. It either almost always happens
or hardly ever. Re-installing my bundle or restarting Karaf usually triggers a switch between
the two scenarios on some machines. On others the error is persistent.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message