camel-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Willem Jiang (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (CAMEL-6474) DOM2SAX doesn't provide the full support of SAX
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 08:12:20 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6474?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Willem Jiang updated CAMEL-6474:
--------------------------------

    Description: 
XmlConverter will convert the DomSource into SAXSource when it can find the org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.DOM2SAX.

But the DOM2SAX doesn't provide the full support of SAX, which causes the NPE issue when we
route the SAXSource into xslt transformer like saxon transformer. 
Here are some discussion on saxon support https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/1814.

BTW, when I changed the transformer to the xalan one, I still the java.util.EmptyStackException.


So my suggest we need to diable this convertor until we find other good solution. 

  was:
XmlConverter will convert the DomSource into SAXSource when it can find the org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.DOM2SAX.

But the DOM2SAX doesn't provide the full support of SAX, which causes the NPE issue when we
route the SAXSource into xslt transformer like saxon transformer. 
Here are some discussion on saxon support https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/1814.

BTW, when I changed the transformer to the xalan one, I still the java.util.EmptyStackException.


So my suggest we need to disable this convertor if the DOMSource is from an element. 

    
> DOM2SAX doesn't provide the full support of SAX
> -----------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CAMEL-6474
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6474
>             Project: Camel
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>          Components: camel-core
>    Affects Versions: 2.11.0
>            Reporter: Willem Jiang
>            Assignee: Willem Jiang
>             Fix For: 2.11.1
>
>
> XmlConverter will convert the DomSource into SAXSource when it can find the org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.DOM2SAX.

> But the DOM2SAX doesn't provide the full support of SAX, which causes the NPE issue when
we route the SAXSource into xslt transformer like saxon transformer. 
> Here are some discussion on saxon support https://saxonica.plan.io/issues/1814.
> BTW, when I changed the transformer to the xalan one, I still the java.util.EmptyStackException.

> So my suggest we need to diable this convertor until we find other good solution. 

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message