camel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Luca Burgazzoli <lburgazz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next round of patch releases - Camel 2.19.4 and 2.20.1
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2017 11:53:22 GMT
I need holidays ...


---
Luca Burgazzoli

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 12:48 PM, Gregor Zurowski <gregor@list.zurowski.org>
wrote:

> Hi Babak,
>
> Thanks for pointing this out.  I've rename the class on master and
> cherry-picked it onto camel-2.20.x.  I am going to cut the RC now.
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
>
> On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 12:40 PM, Babak Vahdat
> <babak.vahdat@swissonline.ch> wrote:
> > Hi Luca
> >
> > I guess CamelContextDeadlockText should be renamed to
> CamelContextDeadlockTest.
> >
> > Babak
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone...
> >
> >> Am 10.11.2017 um 10:39 schrieb Luca Burgazzoli <lburgazzoli@gmail.com>:
> >>
> >> Uh sorry I should have forgot to save the changes. Should be fixed now
> >>
> >>
> >> ---
> >> Luca Burgazzoli
> >>
> >> On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Gregor Zurowski <
> gregor@list.zurowski.org>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Hi Luca,
> >>>
> >>> While reviewing your code I realized that something went wrong when
> >>> you added your changes on branch camel-2.20.x:
> >>>
> >>> https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/0a5e8910de2c585ca34a8b8444723d
> >>> a50b5e5ec6#diff-e48a0798fb2287dd7a15ae88a0801a58R5
> >>>
> >>> Can you please take a look?
> >>>
> >>> Thanks,
> >>> Gregor
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Gregor Zurowski
> >>> <gregor@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> >>>> Hi Everyone:
> >>>>
> >>>> As discuss on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-12001, I am
> >>>> going to re-cut the RC for Camel 2.20.1.  I am starting to build a new
> >>>> RC within the next minutes.  Please ping me if you have any concerns.
> >>>>
> >>>> Thanks,
> >>>> Gregor
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 6:29 PM, Luca Burgazzoli <
> lburgazzoli@gmail.com>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>>> Hi,
> >>>>>
> >>>>> would it be possible to wait till tomorrow evening before cutting
the
> >>>>> 2.20.1 ?
> >>>>> I'm working to fix https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-12001
> >>> to fix
> >>>>> a race condition for which the camel context may end-up in a deadlock
> >>> upon
> >>>>> component creation.
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Luca
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> ---
> >>>>> Luca Burgazzoli
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 9:42 AM, Thomas Diesler <tdiesler@redhat.com>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> +1
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> for 2.20.1 from wildfly-camel
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> — thomas
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>> On Oct 27, 2017, at 11:01 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Hi
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> We should start to think about doing the next round of patch
> >>> releases.
> >>>>>>> For example start of next month we can cut 2.19.4, and then
> following
> >>>>>>> week 2.20.1.
> >>>>>>> Its always good to get a quick first patch release out when
we have
> >>>>>>> done a big release recently.
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> --
> >>>>>>> Claus Ibsen
> >>>>>>> -----------------
> >>>>>>> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
> >>>>>>> Camel in Action 2: https://www.manning.com/ibsen2
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message