camel-dev mailing list archives

From Gregor Zurowski <gre...@list.zurowski.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.20.1
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 07:34:50 GMT
Thanks everyone for your participation in this vote that passes with
the following results:

+1 binding: 7 (Andrea Cosentino, Babak Vahdat, Claus Ibsen, Gregor
Zurowski, Luca Burgazzoli, Willem Jiang, Zoran Regvart)

+1 non-binding: 1 (Onder Sezgin)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel 2.20.1 shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor