camel-dev mailing list archives

From Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Migrating what remains of the Camel Confluence Site
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 12:11:16 GMT
Hi Cameleers,
sorry about not replying. I would like to help I just need to find the
time to do so. Coming 1-2 weeks I have other obligations and some PTO,
I'll try to squeeze in whatever I can and resume the work on the new
website, after that I'll try to clear up more time for this,

zoran

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Andrea Cosentino
<ancosen1985@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> No answers so far.
>
> Is there someone interested in help about this?
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Member
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Friday, October 27, 2017, 3:21:07 PM GMT+2, Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1985@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are in the process of migrating the whole documentation that we have on Confluence,
to be ready for the new Camel's site development.

> Contributions are more then welcome. We already migrated all the components/endpoint/dataformat/language
documentation. What we need now is migrating the other page in the site.

> To do this we need to convert the pages in asciidoc as first step. We need to use:
>
> https://github.com/chirino/cxf-web
>
> First of all you'll need to change the
>
> https://github.com/chirino/cxf-web/blob/master/template/main.cfg
>
> and put CAMEL as spaceKey and 'format:asciidoc' at the bottom of file.
>
> Then remove this line:
>
> https://github.com/chirino/cxf-web/blob/master/pom.xml#L123
>
> at this point you can simply install the jar, with mvn clean install.
>
> Now you're ready to get a copy of the Confluence site in .adoc and you'll be ready to
adjust the files with the same style used in components docs and in the user-manual

> https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/docs/user-manual/en
>
> you can run the following command:
>
> mvn exec:java -Dexec.mainClass="org.apache.cxf.cwiki.SiteExporter" -Dconfluence.user=your_user
-Dconfluence.password=your_password -Dcxf.site.output=export/camel

> At the end of the process you should have the whole site in .adoc format and you'll just
need to align to the style of the other .adoc in Apache Camel repo.

--
Zoran Regvart