camel-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Migrating what remains of the Camel Confluence Site
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 07:27:33 GMT
No answers so far.

Is there someone interested in help about this?

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Friday, October 27, 2017, 3:21:07 PM GMT+2, Andrea Cosentino <ancosen1985@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

Hello,

We are in the process of migrating the whole documentation that we have on Confluence, to
be ready for the new Camel's site development.

Contributions are more then welcome. We already migrated all the components/endpoint/dataformat/language
documentation. What we need now is migrating the other page in the site.

To do this we need to convert the pages in asciidoc as first step. We need to use:

https://github.com/chirino/cxf-web

First of all you'll need to change the

https://github.com/chirino/cxf-web/blob/master/template/main.cfg

and put CAMEL as spaceKey and 'format:asciidoc' at the bottom of file.

Then remove this line:

https://github.com/chirino/cxf-web/blob/master/pom.xml#L123

at this point you can simply install the jar, with mvn clean install.

Now you're ready to get a copy of the Confluence site in .adoc and you'll be ready to adjust
the files with the same style used in components docs and in the user-manual

https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/docs/user-manual/en

you can run the following command:

mvn exec:java -Dexec.mainClass="org.apache.cxf.cwiki.SiteExporter" -Dconfluence.user=your_user
-Dconfluence.password=your_password -Dcxf.site.output=export/camel

At the end of the process you should have the whole site in .adoc format and you'll just need
to align to the style of the other .adoc in Apache Camel repo.

We are waiting for PR adding the missing pieces. We need to build a reliable website always
updated.

If you have doubts, something doesn't sound right or this process doesn't work, please ask.

Thanks
--
Andrea Cosentino