camel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Camel 2.20.0 Release end of September
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 07:28:28 GMT
Hi

The dropbox upgrade is a semi-blocker as the older v1 api is EOL and
no longer possible to use
https://blogs.dropbox.com/developers/2017/06/updated-api-v1-deprecation-timeline/

We have a PR that just need a little polish so it should get into the
branch today
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-11751

There is a few other PRs and some other cleanup.

I will post back here later today with an update.


On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 9:10 PM, Gregor Zurowski
<gregor@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are the remaining four open tickets blockers for a 2.20.0 release?
>
> Thanks,
> Gregor
>
>
> On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Okay things are starting to look good. We only have 4 tickets on the
>> roadmap for 2.20.0
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CAMEL/versions/12340219
>>
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 8:59 AM, Gregor Zurowski
>> <gregor@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Claus,
>>>
>>> I'd say we get everything in shape now and cut the RC next weekend.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Gregor
>>>
>>>
>>> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> Hi
>>>>
>>>> Just wanted to say that I will be on PTO today and over the weekend.
>>>> Will be back monday evening, and really from tuesday again.
>>>>
>>>> Dmitry I hope you get the last bits done for the thrift/grpc stuff.
>>>> John Poth you are welcome to keep looking and fixing JDK9 tests.
>>>>
>>>> Gregor if you have best time this weekend to cut the RC then I think its
okay.
>>>> But maybe we can postpone it to the next weekend, then we get that
>>>> extra week to polish and ensure everything is in really good shape.
>>>>
>>>> Okay I gotta run, take care.
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Luca Burgazzoli <lburgazzoli@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>> Beside docs, I'd like to include CAMEL-11835 but I need to check where
>>>>> we are on that.
>>>>>
>>>>> ---
>>>>> Luca Burgazzoli
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>>> Hi
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I think we are almost ready for being able to cut a RC over the weekend.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> We should focus on keeping an eye on the CI servers for test failures,
>>>>>> and as well run tests locally.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The camel-olingo4 karaf feature is not possible to make work in OSGi
>>>>>> at this time, as camel-olingo4 uses a parser api that is not exported
>>>>>> in OSGi. Tickets logged about this.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Dmitry may finish the work on thrift, if not we will get it in next
release.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Luca, Nicola anything more coming from your ends?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Gregor, how does your calendar look like, are you free to cut a RC
>>>>>> over the weekend or in next week?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Claus Ibsen
>>>>>> -----------------
>>>>>> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
>>>>>> Camel in Action 2: https://www.manning.com/ibsen2
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Claus Ibsen
>>>> -----------------
>>>> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
>>>> Camel in Action 2: https://www.manning.com/ibsen2
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> -----------------
>> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
>> Camel in Action 2: https://www.manning.com/ibsen2



-- 
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
Camel in Action 2: https://www.manning.com/ibsen2

Mime
View raw message