camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject [HEADS UP] - camel-jms2 - JMS component with JMS 2.0 API support
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 13:39:47 GMT
Hi

Just wanted to share we have a new component in the works for a
camel-jms2 component that uses the JMS 2.0 API so you can use shared
(durable) topics. The component extends the existing camel-jms
component which is based on JMS 1.1 api.

I pushed my work on the jms2 branch so anyone can take a look and
provide feedback.

To use the new functionality of JMS 2.0 you need a JMS 2.0 broker such
as Apache Artemis. The classic ActiveMQ 5.x is JMS 1.1 only.

https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/jms2

Feedback is welcome before we merge this to the master branch for
inclusion in the upcoming Camel 2.20 release.

--
Claus Ibsen