camel-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Nabble forums
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2017 07:40:27 GMT
Last week, I spent a few hours removing a lot of spams from the nabble
forums.
In order to not be spammed anymore, I disabled the creation and reply to
the forums, thereby acting as a read-only archive of the mailing lists.
I'm getting requests from users to be able to post.

I think we can:
  * leave it as is and force users to use the mailing lists
  * create a team and put users in that team so that they can write in the
forums (i think this has to be done manually after a request from the user)
  * revert and allow anyone to write (which will bring spam again)

What you guys want to do ?
In all cases, it would be nice if some additional PMC members could step in
to administrate the nabble forums.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet