camel-dev mailing list archives

From Mark <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject components/camel-netty4-http/src/test/ no longer part of baseline
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 00:33:13 GMT
I pulled down the latest code for the camel baseline and built all the
source code.  When I execute "git status" after building, I see the
following:

git status
# On branch master
# Untracked files:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
#
# components/camel-netty4-http/src/test/
nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)

Why would the directory "components/camel-netty4-http/src/test/" not be a
part of the baseline anymore after building the Camel project?