camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Speeding up our unit tests in camel source code
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2017 09:01:57 GMT
Hi

I have been working on speeding up our unit tests in camel-core. With
the help of awaitility and reducing thread sleeping and other means to
speedup the tests. For example the unit tests that consume from a file
endpoint could be speeded up by setting the delay to be quicker
instead of the default 1 sec initial delay etc
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/CAMEL/issues/CAMEL-11446

I found with the help of the internet and with my limited awk/sed
skills hacked together this script to find the slow test classes

grep -h "<testsuite" `find . -iname "TEST-*.xml"` | sed "s/\"//g" |
awk '{print $5"\t\t"$4}' | sort

--
Claus Ibsen