camel-dev mailing list archives

From Gregor Zurowski <gre...@list.zurowski.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.19.1
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 15:45:55 GMT
Thanks everyone for your participation in this vote.  The vote passes
with the following results:

+1 binding: 3 (Andrea Cosentino, Claus Ibsen, Gregor Zurowski)

+1 non-bindung: 4 (Gary Brown, Onder Sezgin, Preben Asmussen, Zoran Regvart)

I am going to publish the artifacts for Camel 2.19.1 shortly.

Thanks,
Gregor