camel-dev mailing list archives

From Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>
Subject Re: Information on Design and Structure of Camel Website and Wiki
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 14:12:57 GMT
Hi Sharan,
we use a CI job that runs a custom built tool to export Confluence
pages into HTML[1], but that being said we are in the process of
moving the wiki content into the source tree and generating/updating
the documentation as a part of the build process. For that we use a
custom Maven plugin[2] and asciidoctor for makup.

In somewhat near future we'll replace the wiki export with a static
site generator like Jekyll or Hugo.

We hope that having the documentation along with the source code will
keep it more up to date and encourage more contribution to the
documentation,

zoran

[1] https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/camel/website/
[2] https://github.com/apache/camel/tree/master/tooling/maven/camel-maven-plugin

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 1:30 PM, Sharan Foga <sharan@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello Apache Camel Community!
>
> I'm from the Apache OFBiz community and we are in the process of re-designing our website
and doing some significant tidying up and restructure of our confluence workspaces and wiki.

> Someone highlighted that your project website and wiki look great, well organised and
integrated so please could I find out some information from you about what you've used and
how you've done it. :-)

--
Zoran Regvart