camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Infinite recursion of exceptions. Is it a bug?
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 07:23:49 GMT
Many thanks Claus. I really appreciate your help on this.

About the test failures. I had a few test failures on core before the
change so I did not spot the additional ones. I typically try to only
commit if I do not add test failures.
I waited with the commit anyway as I was not sure my solution is
conceptually correct.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider