camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error building source
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 10:26:38 GMT
Hi

Okay so the problem is that camel-spring-boot-generator-bom is a pom
packaging but it has source code in src/main/resources which fools the
checkstyle plugin.

Removing that so there is no src folder can fix this.

But we have the same problem now in the following projects

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.17:checkstyle
(default-cli) on project camel-core-starter: An error has occurred in
Checkstyle report generation. Failed during checkstyle execution:
Failed during checkstyle configuration: unable to parse configuration
stream: Property ${header-java} has not been set -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
the -e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :camel-core-starter

Also the CI servers cannot build the trunk notest job, due
similar/related issues I assume.

We need to find a solution or revert this.

--
Claus Ibsen