camel-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Burgazzoli <lburgazz...@gmail.com>
Subject camel-infinispan : change the uri syntax from infinispan:hostName to infinispan:cacheName
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 07:47:19 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've opened an issue [1] to change the uri syntax of camel-infinispan
so that it will be similar to the other cache implementations we have
in camel (hazelcast, ehcache, jcache). As additional benefit it would
make it easy to perform auto configuration of the component in
spring-boot maybe leveraging infinsipan's spring-boot starter [2] when
we'll migrate to infinispan 9.0

Is there anything I missed that would make this change not possible ?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-11108
[2] https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan-spring-boot

---
Luca Burgazzoli