camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To put eclipse setup in camel-etc in profile?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 08:26:58 GMT
Hi

I dont use Eclipse but reading this seems to make sense to me.

Anyone using Eclipse can maybe comment on this, how it is to work with
the Camel source code using Eclipse.

The IDEA users dont have any problems, just open the pom.xml files and
you are ready. If you want you can install the checkstyle plugin in
IDEA and point it to the buildingtools checkstyle file to have it
highlight errors in the editor.

--
Claus Ibsen