camel-dev mailing list archives

From Onder SEZGIN <ondersez...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To put eclipse setup in camel-etc in profile?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:09:05 GMT
i am using eclipse personally.
eclipse support in such cases would be nice even though i did not come
across the issue Zoran mentioned.

i have other issues with eclipse :):)

btw, if i could find proper licence i am considering migrating to idea:)

eclipse even helps a lot and cool for recent riders like me. :)

--
Sent from my iPhone