camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject [HEADS UP] - Component docs on github layout of tables
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:28:42 GMT
Hi

I have experimented with the component docs so they appear better on
github when you browse the docs there. A lot of users use github and
its awesome with doc + source code at your finger tips. And we dont
yet generate a nice new website.

Anyway so I wanted to get the tables re-ordered so you can read the
description of the options without having to side scroll to far right,
which then hides the option name and vise-versa. There is some weird
hack you can do on github to make it wider, but people generally dont
use that - use it as-is.

So I adjusted the generated documentation tables, and did some commits
as the preview I have dont render on github, and if you preview on
github it some times says it cannot render.

I should have used a separate branch from the beginning, and then when
I created a branch doc-table it took hours before it showed up on
github.

However I just pushed a good layout on master.

We could consider swapping the description and default columns, but now its

Name     Description    Default     Type

--
Claus Ibsen