camel-dev mailing list archives

From Tomohisa Igarashi <tm.igara...@gmail.com>
Subject API argument check: should it be always same type across all methods?
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2017 11:44:02 GMT
Hi,

While I'm trying to create camel-zendesk component (CAMEL-10160), I hit this type check error
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/util/component/ApiMethodParser.java#L163
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.camel:camel-api-component-maven-plugin:2.19.0-SNAPSHOT:fromApis
(generate-test-component-classes) on project camel-zendesk: Error generating source for org.zendesk.client.v2.Zendesk:
Argument [id] is used in multiple methods with different types long, int -> [Help 1]

Actually, 'id' is used for int, long and Long... also 'tickets' is List or Ticket[] and like
that. Should I create a mediator class and map all API methods one by one with avoiding argument
name confliction?

Thanks,
Tomo