camel-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Azure component
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 21:52:05 GMT
Yes, thanks, keep getting confused about the repos.

So I merged now, and now I can feel less worried about boasting being a
Camel committer without having done a single commit :-).

I've opened two more related issues: investigate what to do about the
integration tests and add the docs. My free account expires soon so I'll
play a bit more with Azure Blob Service or may be Queue before doing the
docs for the blob service and then once I'm done I suppose I will close
CAMEL-10786 and the Azure docs issue with more JIRAs to follow as needed
(for the queue, etc).

Thanks, any concerns about my commit - let me know please

Sergey

> You could try cloning this repo instead:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/camel.git
>
> Colm.
>
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Claus, All
>>
>> Am I actually allowed to commit yet ?
>>
>> I tried to commit but got an
>> "ERROR: Permission to apache/camel.git denied to sberyozkin."
>>
>> 'git remote show origin' shows I cloned from:
>>
>> git@github.com:apache/camel.git
>>
>> Can you please double check the permissions ?
>>
>> Thanks, Sergey

>>> Hi Claus
>>>
>>> Thanks, I've opened another issue for investigating on how to enable the
>>> Azure (integration) tests
>>> but I've also realized I do not have a simpler component/endpoint only
>>> test, so I'll work on it first and then I will commit
>>>
>>> Cheers, Sergey

File, a

Microsoft Azure