camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Walzer, Thomas" <thomas.wal...@integratix.net>
Subject AW: Camel Azure component
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 12:09:51 GMT
Sergey,

Thanks for the component.
I am really looking forward to the Azure Queue component.

Cheers, Thomas.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sergey Beryozkin [mailto:sberyozkin@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2017 18:42
An: dev@camel.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Camel Azure component

Hi

I've finally attached a patch for the experts to have a glance, I know I can commit and look
forward to doing my first Camel commit, but it is my first Camel component, so if something
obvious is missing - let me know please.

It is hard to create a complete functional component from a start but I hope it will be incrementally
enhanced and improved.
At the moment it covers an Azure Blob Service (with some tweaks likely needed later on once
we experiment more with it), I'll have a look at adding a Queue service support later on.

The most obvious thing which proved hard to solve is to have the tests not ignored - I run
all the tests which are there against the live 30-day free account called 'camelazure' but
it is a private account nonetheless.

I spent a lot of time on trying to mock the clients but the Azure SDK creators made all of
the clients final, so after messing with PowerMock I thought it was not worth it as it looks
it can add some instability in the running tests. The idea of running the integration tests
is also on the hold given that they do not have a Maven plugin for starting the emulator (and
no emulator for Linux yet).

So I'd like to go ahead with having these tests disabled and let those who are interested
start playing with this component and provide the feedback until we figure out how to test
it in Jenkins...

Claus, what do you think, would you be OK for the commit to go to 2.19.0-SNAPSHOT in the current
form ?

Cheers, Sergey