camel-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Burgazzoli <>
Subject Component documentation : UriParam Vs UriPath
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 10:36:49 GMT

today I noticed that there is a little difference between the
documentation we are making as asciidoc and the confluence one i.e.:
for the camel-http4 component, the asciidoc one lists httpUri among
the endpoint options whereas the confluence one doesn't.

I think confluence doc is correct here as the httpUri is an UriPath
[1] so it shouldn't show up as endpoint option otherwise one could
think that it could use it as option, i.e:

But that would fail.

Should we exclude all the UriPath from the endpoint options ?

Luca Burgazzoli

View raw message