camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Component documentation : UriParam Vs UriPath
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 10:41:47 GMT
Hi

No we should not, its just that the adoc should have a row to indicate
if its query or path parameter.
Or we can render the ascii docs with two tables, one for path
parameters and another for query.

To change the render see the camel maven tooling
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/tooling/maven/camel-package-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/maven/packaging/UpdateReadmeMojo.java

--
Claus Ibsen